Comprehensive Veterinary Services
At FCVH, the health and well-being of your pet is our primary concern. We offer comprehensive veterinary services to ensure your pets are cared for in the best way possible.
The Story of Squidlette - Our FCVH Mascot
In late 2019, one of our clients came in with a 5-week old fluffy black kitten he had found in a pasture. On sight, it was apparent that something was wrong with him. His back legs didn’t work and he couldn’t walk, and his front legs looked wonky as well…
Convenient Services for Existing Clients
Order Prescription Refills & Book Appointments with PetDesk
Safety and convenience for our clients is critical, especially at times like these. To make life as easy as possible for our current clients, we are now using PetDesk for appointment bookings and prescription refills.
Information for NEW Clients
We are accepting new clients! Call us at (805) 481-5555 to schedule an appointment. Please note that all appointments are limited to drop-off or drive-up at this time.
FCVH COVID-19 Operations
For the safety of our staff, we respectfully request that all clients wear a protective mask or face covering while engaging with FCVH staff.
- All appointments are drop-off or drive-up only.
- Schedule your appointment in advance by calling (805) 481-5555. We are working with reduced staff in order to keep our team safe so please be patient if we miss your call or text. One of our staff will get back to you right away.
- IMPORTANT: Please notify our staff if you have been ill. If so, our staff will take extra precautions with handling your pet.
Payment for prescriptions and food orders may be processed by phone. Please contact us to arrange payment and delivery.
Please call to let us know your preferred method:
- Ship directly to your home
- Brought out to your car
- Left outside the FCVH office for pickup